Grab the apron, spoons,
and measuring cups!
Here is your chance to show off your skills in the kitchen! Bake your
favorite treat and enter the
Croaker Festival Baking Contest!!!
- Quick Breads
- Dietary Restricted – Gluten, Dairy and/or Sugar Free
- Best 4th of July Decorated Cakes
- Kids Baked Cookies – Children under the age of 12 Only
- Deliver entries to the judging table by Friday, June 30th, between 3:00 – 4:30 pm
- Entries must be fully cooked or will be ineligible for entry.
- Entries must be on disposable or non-returnable dishes. They will not be returned.
- There will be no coolers provided for chilled products.
- Entries are donations and will be sold after the judging.
Proceeds to go to the Fireworks fund.
- Judging begins at 4:45 pm
- Judging table located behind the Croaker Festival Booth at the corner of
South Ave & Freemason St.
- Cakes will be used for cakewalks; goodies will go on sale after the judging is complete!
Winners will be announced and awards
presented from the Main Stage after
the Croaker Queen and Miss Minnow Pageants
at approximately 7:00 pm.